mardi 1 décembre 2015

First days of my new life

During my first week in Taipei, I had a hard time because I was jet lagged and the weather was way too hot and humid for a mid-November (my biggest source of trouble with my hair in particular^^).

I also had only one week to find a place to live. I had searched on the internet when I was in France already to get an idea of the price and what I could find comparing english and chinese websites. Actually that was a bit depressing as I couldn't find any place that I wanted to live in by seeing pictures on the internet. As I may be staying for a while I should find a nice place and not a small closet under the stairs in a house full of foreigners and only one bathroom! x) So I was willing to pay the price for a really nice studio which seemed to be in a high standard building... Guys, do never agree on anything before visiting the place. Trust me, I could barely recognize the studio I saw on the pictures. It was okay to live in for a student I think but way too expensive for what it was in reality. Hopefully the following day I visited that place I found a really nice shared appartment of 3 bedrooms where I could have my own bathroom. Two hours after I visited I already took it, fearing that someone else took it before I set my mind. It was this or the creepy studio ahah!
In final, it took me only 3 days to find a room. But I could only move in at the end of the month so for the remaining days in Taipei before going to South Korea for 10 days I registered to the university... and mostly waited for the time to pass.

I think it was a really good thing for me to spend a few days in Seoul before the winter term began so that I could releive my stress meeting with friends I've been missing A LOT and also make new friends, eat tasty korean food and party (a bit too much I must say =p). But I needed so to be able to now focus into studying again and having the willing to go back to a healthy life ;D

I already had my second day of class today. I'm starting from the level 2 in a class of 7 students all coming from around Asia (half of them South Koreans) except from me ahah!
I don't want to make it sound like a complaint but it is already hard: I feel like there are a lot of stuff I don't understand and I may be the only one... unless my classmates fake very well understanding xD Yesterday after 2 hours of class I spent like twice as much time studying at home! But in fact I find this situation quite challenging and I am doing my best to succeed in the path I chose to follow.

I hope everyone is also doing their best for their dreams to come true. There is no easy way, we just need to decide to work hard until we succeed and to not give up halfway.

Thank you for reading my blog.

Floppy

1 commentaire:

  1. Courage wesh... le debut est tjr dur mais tse qu'en chinois on dit souvent " un bon debut compte la moitie du succes" 好的开始是成功的一半

    RépondreSupprimer